I could not resist adding my words to the trending #mychoice affair.
Before Deepika Padukone, Vogue and you&I thought about this, a gentleman conveyed this message...long long time ago.
He even shaked his leg and raised his arms to make his point. Go ahead and listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAUVvddDJ0U
I just want to say that I believe in woman empowerment, yes. Every human being has the right to be free. That is how we were created, indeed. Somehow down the horizon of (wo)mankind's history,
this notion altered and we were consensually agreed to be the 'weaker'
one. All that said and done, we are evolving again and the new equations of being a woman will also change and derive unique results.
I would like to add only one more statement which was quoted by a great gentleman, also long time ago- 'With great power comes great responsibility'.
So when you make that choice, remember it is going to work as action-reaction. I do not have to explain that since you were a part of the action, you will be held responsible for the reaction. That is how cause-effect works, doesn't it?
Hence.. make that choice, O thou bold man and beautiful woman! Yes, I am talking to both of you. Just don't shy away from the responsibility either.
After all, how much ever wilder life gets we all live in a civilized jungle.
I am going to listen to that song again and raise a toast to #mylife and #mychoice and also the other #'s.
Cheers. Santé. Prost!!
No comments:
Post a Comment